Jaggery Paper Sweet / Pootharekulu with Jaggery, Wafer Sweet from India, 100% Vegetarian, Available in 250gm & 500gm Packets
Pootharekulu is a unique Indian sweet recipe. Made with a special rice called Jiya Biyyam, the outer texture of the sweet is as thin as paper. It is filled with a delicious and soft stuffing. Pootharekulu is a off- white coloured sweet dish.
The sweet gets its perfect crunch cum tenderness from the below ingredients.
• Rice flour
These thin and transparent paper rolled jaggery is a perfect snacks for the sweet tooth.
• Rice flourish high in beneficial fibre. It ensures a healthy liver.
• Jaggery keeps body warm. It boosts the immunity of the body and prevents constipation.
Pootharekulu is a special Andhra dish. This sweet is a perfect item during festivities. This pack of Pootharekulu is
• 100% vegetarian.
• It has a shelf life of 15 days from the day of packing.
• Made with fine quality rice flour and pure ghee to give the sweet its authentic flavour.
• All the sweets are sourced fresh after the order is received.
• Available in both small and medium sized packets. The 250gm packet contains 5 pieces while the 500gm packet has 10 pieces.
Pootharekulu can stay fresh and crunchy for a long time by following the below tips.
• Store in an airtight container.
• The sweets can be refrigerated.
Product ID: 710381