Amla Red Chilli Pickle, Made with Fresh Amla & Red Chilli, Lip Smacking, 100% Vegetarian, 25 grams – 2 kgs Packets Available
Want a spicy punch to your regular meals? This sumptuous bottle of Amla Red Chilli is a must have at your home. Rice, paranthas, roti or dosa, relish any meal with this pickle.
Amla pickle or pickle made from gooseberries is a speciality of Andhra Pradesh. Joshi's brings to you the best taste of this traditional pickle style using the best quality ingredients. Amla pickle is made using
• Red chilli
• Lemon juice
• Fenugreek seeds
• Mustard powder
• Turmeric powder
• Edible vegetable oil
• Slices of garlic and clove
Pickles are just not treat to the taste buds but also good for the health in several ways.
• Gooseberries are just not low in calories but also a rich source of Vitamin C and A, manganese and dietary fibre.
• Red chillies can help to get a heaAlthusser respiratory and intestinal tract.
• Fenugreek seeds can help balance blood sugar levels and boost brain functionalities.
• Lemon juice is considered good for easy digestion.
Joshi’s is a brand name in the world of Indian pickles and thus a spoonful of Amla Red Chilli Pickle is equally popular amongst people of all ages.
• As firm and fresh gooseberries are chosen to make amla pickle it stays good in taste and quality for a longer time span.
• Made in home style and hence preserves the authentic taste of Andhra pickles.
• The amla pickle from Joshi's does not contain any artificial preservative.
• The pickle has a shelf life of 3 months.
You can retain the freshness and taste of the pickle for a long time span by following the below tips.
• Store at a cool and dry place.
• Keep the pickle away from heat or sunlight.
• Store the pickle in a clean, airtight container.
Shelf Life : 3 months
Product ID - 403323
Roti, dal and red Amla red chilli pickle; my breakfast, lunch or dinner is sorted. Grab a bottle today, seriously you won’t regret.