Cut Mango Pickle / Kaat len ka Aam Achaar, Made with the best mangoes of South India, Tangling Delightful Taste, 100% Vegetarian, Available in 250gm – 2kg Pack
This pack of cut mango pickle can bring a twist to any simple dish. Aam ka achaar is one of the most popular pickle recipes relished globally. This pickle can be served with plain rice, chapati, ghee dosa, curd rice, breads and paranthas.
Cut mango pickle is a blend of tangy mangoes and exotic spices. The use of high grade raw mangoes makes the pickle melt in the mouth. The cut mango pickle is made from
• Garlic paste
• Raw mango
• Ginger paste
• Mustard seeds
• Red chilli powder
• Fenugreek powder
• Edible mustard oil
Cut mango pickle is a lip smacking recipe. A spoonful of cut mango pickle is just not a treat to the taste buds but also good for the health.
• Raw mango keeps the body dehydrated. It protects the body from heat during summers.
• Fenugreek or methi has soluble fibres which reduce bad cholesterol levels in the body.
• Mustard seeds are known to provide some relief from migraine pains. These are also rich sources of iron, zinc and protein.
This packet of cut mango pickle is mouth watering and so special because it adds an exotic range of colours to the platter. This pickle brings home the authentic taste of handmade pickles from India. Shop this best variety of pickle online. It
• Comes with a shelf life of 3 months.
• Is a 100% vegetarian recipe and can be served during festivities.
• The raw mangoes used are farm fresh and of best quality.
• Has a mesmerising aroma and is devoid of any preservatives or food colour.
• Available in small, medium and large packets.
Keep this cut mango pickle fresh and fine for a long time span by following the below tips.
• Keep at a cool and dry place.
• Store in an airtight container.
• Serve with a clean and dry spoon.
Product ID - 403330
This bottle of cut mango pickle re-creates my ideal childhood afternoons right at America.