Ginger Pickle / Adrak Ka Achaar, Rich & Spicy, 100% Vegetarian, 3 months shelf life, Available in 500gm & 1kg Packet
This recipe of exotic ginger pickle can change the taste of any simple platter. Serve this adrak ka achaar with dal, roti, parantha, pesarattu or rice to relish your lunch or dinner.
This pack of ginger pickle is made with 100% natural ingredients and is devoid of any food colour or artificial flavour. It is made with
• Garlic paste
• Ginger paste
• Mango paste
• Red chilli powder
• Fenugreek seeds
• Edible vegetable oil
Popularly known as the Allam Pachadi at Andhra Pradesh, this popular pickle recipe is generally made during the monsoons and winters. When consumed in moderate amounts, ginger pickle can be beneficial to health in the following ways.
• Ginger keeps the body warm and can also help to treat nausea. It can also help to reduce muscle pain and soreness.
• Garlic is filled with nutrients and can help to fight common cold and heart related issues.
• Raw mangoes can help to cure stomach troubles and are also energy boosters.
• Tamarind is good for heart and stomach. It also enables proper blood circulation.
Ginger comes with a pungent smell taste. For this reason it is important that all the ingredients are used in balanced amount to bring out the best taste of the pickle. This special pack of ginger pickle
• Has a shelf life of 3 months.
• Is 100% vegetarian and can be served on pooja occasions.
• Is made with farm fresh ginger, garlic and mango.
Keep the adrak ka achaar fresh and fine for a long time span by following the below tips.
• Handle pickle either with dry hands or spoon.
• Do not refrigerate the pickle; keep it at a cool & dry place.
• Do not store the pickle in plastic jars; use glass or ceramic containers.
Product ID - 403320
The cold weather here sometimes does not suit me. My husband brought me this bottle of ginger pickle. It worked as a miracle and now I suffer less from cough and cold