Joshi's Gongura Pickle, 100% Vegetarian, 250gm/500gm/1kg/2kg
A spoonful of Gongura pickle from Joshi’s can enhance the taste of a simple lunch or can be a perfect companion on an idle summer afternoon.
Gongura leaves have wide use at Andhra Pradesh and one such use is as pickle. This pickle is a zingy side dish as it is made from
• Chilli powder
• Mustard powder
• Black gram dal
• Bengal gram dal
• Coriander powder
• Fenugreek powder
• Edible vegetable oil
As made from completely natural ingredients, Joshi’s Gongura Pickle is filled with the goodness of
• Gongura leaves are known for several medicinal benefits. These leaves are rich in antioxidants, fibre, carbohydrates and proteins. These leaves are also known to improve the digestive health.
• Tamarind has a known history of helping people with stomach upsets, aiding digestion and reducing inflammation.
• Black gram boosts energy and is also a good source of fibre. It is also considered for the heart and skin.
• Bengal gram dal or chana dal is high in fibre, zinc, calcium and foliate. It is also good to lower cholesterol levels.
While the tangy taste of gongura leaves linger in your taste buds for a long time, the blend of exotic spices and lentils creates an amazing sensation. This pickle is so special because it
• Do not contain any additional flavours.
Enjoy this lip smacking gongura pickle with rice, chapati or naan for a long time, keep it fresh by following the below tips.
• Should be kept away from sunlight.
• Should be stored in an airtight container.
Shelf Life : 3 months
Product Id: 403315
Awesome taste. Perfect gongura pickle taste, reminded me of my childhood.