Joshi’s mango pickle is just not an appetiser but also a famous pickle variety relished through India. Also known as Mango Avakai,
Joshi’s mango pickle is lip smacking as it is made from
- Chilli powder
- Garam masala
- Cumin powder
- Raw mangoes
- Mustard Powder
- Turmeric Powder
- Edible vegetable oil
Shun muffins, pancakes or desserts and resort to Joshi’s mango pickle as
- Besides a balanced taste, garam masala is believed to improve the immunity of the body.
- Cumin powder can be a help in reducing respiratory issues. This spice is also known to generate a healthy skin.
- Raw mangoes can reduce morning sickness. These can also reduce the occurrence of constipation.
- Besides giving a vibrant touch to the mango pickle, red chillies also ensure that the food item does not get contaminated.
Joshi’s are one of the famous pickle makers of Andhra Pradesh. This is an ideal companion with regular rice dal or chapati. The main characteristics of Joshi’s mango pickle are
- One year shelf life. Available in small (300g), medium (500g) and large(1kg and 2kg) packets.
- No added preservatives or flavours. Every ingredient is handpicked and hence has the authentic flavour of handmade spices.
- Does not contain onion, garlic or ginger and hence is ideal for people who are allergic to these.
- Infused with aromatic spices and high quality mangoes, this pickle can be a perfect serving during
- This is a vegetarian product and hence a perfect side dish during festivities.
This hot accompaniment of curries and meals should be
- Stored in dry and cool places.
- Kept under room temperature.
- Should be occasionally placed in sunlight.
- Only a dry spoon should be used to take out pickle from the bottle.
Also, Joshi’s mango pickle has negligible amount of fat with immense source of energy and protein. Grab a spoonful and immerse into a heaven of flavours.
Shelf Life : 3 months
Product ID - 403368
I was pleasantly surprised with Joshi's mango pickle. Frankly speaking, I didn't have high expectations when I ordered this product, but it is one of the best pickles I ever tasted. Totally bang for the buck with great taste