Red Chilli Tamarind Pickle / Tamarind Mirapakaya Pickle, Ideal For Any Meal, 100% Vegetarian, 250 grams- 2 kgs packets Available
Red chilli tamarind pickle is a lip smacking recipe from Andhra Pradesh. Parantha, roti, rice or dosa, whatever be the meal, this pickle is a perfect match. Getting bored? Dig into the bottle and grab a spoonful to spice up the mood.
This pickle preparation is one of the hottest pickle collections from Joshi's. The brand makes red chilli tamarind pickle using
• Iodised salt
• Mixed spices
• Red chilli paste
• Edible vegetable oil
A mix of oil, assorted spices and fruits, the red chilli tamarind pickle is just not good to taste but also good for the health.
• Tamarinds are considered healthy for the heart, can boost weight loss and even help to balance blood sugar levels.
• Red chillies are rich source of Vitamin A and potassium. These are known to reduce the risk of heart diseases and acts as an antioxidant.
Red chilli tamarind pickle is a perfect blend of taste and health. Joshi’s takes you back to the lanes of memories when grannies used to make the pickles at home.
• The Joshi’s red chilli pickle comes in a sealed pack and hence has a long shelf life.
• This has balanced amount of preservatives in it which do not ruin the taste and quality of the pickle.
• Made from high quality red chillies the pickle do not lead to any health issue like stomach ache.
• Along with the best chillies from the market, the brand also uses freshly grounded spices to make the pickle. The use of fresh and fine ingredients give the pickle good taste.
• Made in home style thus preserving the traditional taste of Andhra pickles.
The pickle remains fresh and tasty for long time spans if
• Stored in an airtight container.
• Kept away from sunlight.
Shelf Life : 3 months
Product ID - 403318
This red chilli pickle is my partner on any pooja. The spicy, tangy and hot chilli taste is a respite from all- sweets pooja platters.