Kottakkal Arya Vaidyasala Panchagavya Ghritam, 100% Herbal, Treats Fever & Liver Diseases, 150gm
Kottakkal Arya Vaidyasala Panchagavya Ghritam is an Ayurvedic form of ghee. It is used as a traditional herbal potent. It is known to calm pitta and kapha.
Form: Semi- liquid
Gender: Both men and women
Suitable for: Both children and adults
Package content: 150 grams
Kottakkal Arya Vaidyasala Panchagavya Ghritam is enriched with herbal ingredients. Panchagavya refers to 5 different components of cow products. The key ingredients of this herbal product are
• Cow milk
• Cow dung
• Cow urine
Kottakkal Arya Vaidyasala Panchagavya Ghritam comes with multiple health benefits.
• Treats fever
• Treats mental issues
• Prevents ageing process
• Treats neurological issues
• Boosts the body immunity
• Strengthens the heart muscles
• Treats liver diseases like jaundice
• Keeps blood pressure under control
• Improves the functionality of gastrointestinal tract
• Eliminates toxins from liver, pancreas, blood and intestines
• Children are known to get relieved from demoniacs and dullness if Panchagavya Ghritam is given to them on regular basis
It is also used in the preparation of panchakarma.
Kottakkal Arya Vaidyasala is a renowned healthcare centre. It is located at Kottakkal in Kerala. The institute is known to be extremely experienced in Ayurveda and traditional medicine. Kottakkal Arya Vaidyasala Panchagavya Ghritam
• Is 100% herbal
• Is made with best quality ingredients
• Comes with a long shelf life of 24 months
Kottakkal Arya Vaidyasala Panchagavya Ghritam should be consumed after consulting a physician. Generally the below steps are followed to have the medicine.
• Mix with water
• 2 drops can be given in nose on regular basis
• Should be consumed in empty stomach
• Should be consumed once or twice in a day
• Adults should have 15-25ml Kottakkal Arya Vaidyasala Panchagavya Ghritam in a day
• Children up to 3 years of age should have maximum 5ml ghritam in a day
Kottakkal Arya Vaidyasala Panchagavya Ghritam stays fresh and useful for long if the below tips are followed.
• Keep at a cool and dry place
• Store in the provided airtight bottle
• Keep away from children