Patanjali Divya Kumaryasava, An Ayurvedic Formulation, Resolves Stomach Disorders & Blood Purification, 450ml
Patanjali Divya Kumaryasava is a herbal product from the brand. The medicine is available in liquid form. It should be taken orally.
Patanjali Divya Kumaryasava is
• Aloe vera
• Lauh Bhasma
• Tamra Bhasma
• Pistacia Chinensis
• Terminalia Chebula
• Terminalia Bellirica
• Woodfordia Fruticosa
Patanjali Divya Kumaryasava activates the digestive enzymes of the body. The medicine offers relief from stomach related disorders which include
• Flatulence/ Gas formation
• Belching/ swelling of the stomach due to gas formation.
This medicine has valuable properties which include
• Anti- inflammatory, which means it decreases inflammation.
• Antioxidants, which prevents the oxidation and damage of cells.
• Antiepileptic, which is treatment of seizures.
The medicine can be also beneficial for
• Solving cardiac issues
• Detoxification of blood
• Burns excessive liver fat
• Fulfils haemoglobin deficiency
The jaiphal in Patanjali Divya Kumaryasava helps solve
• Treatment of skin diseases.
• Regulate blood glucose levels.
• Irritable Bowel Syndromes (IBS).
• Abdominal disorders, like bloating.
Patanjali Divya Kumaryasava should be taken according to the following schedule to get the best benefits or follow the instructions given by the doctor.
• Should be taken orally.
• Drink 15- 30ml every day.
• Mix the solution with water.
• Have it 2 times on regular basis.
• Have the medicine after having meals.
Ensure that Patanjali Divya Kumaryasava stays fresh and usable for long by following the below tips.
• Store at a cool and dry place.
• Do not expose to direct sunlight.
Disclaimer: Claims not verified by the United States FDA