Prestige Popular Junior Deep Pressure Cooker, Premium Quality Aluminium, 4.1/ 6/ 7.5 litres
The Prestige junior deep pressure cooker is a new addition in the range of kitchen utensils from the brand. This is a deluxe piece of kitchen accessory. It is available fully assembled. The set is ideal for cooking both at home and also at commercial space. There is enough space to cook in bulk quantity. Enjoy cooking with this cooker.
Shape: Pan shaped.
Capacity: 4.1 litres.
Dimensions: 15*10*6.5 inches.
Compatibility: Gas ovens & induction cooktops.
Package Content: 1 pressure cooker. 1 lid. 1 knob. Metallic safety plug.
Prestige is a household name for kitchen utensils and appliances. Junior deep pressure cooker comes with a spectacular mirror finish. The cooker is crafted in a graceful design. It is an ideal gift on weddings and anniversaries.
• Anti- bulge base.
• Gasket release system.
• Has precised weight valves.
• Aluminium ensures zero contamination.
• Cooks fast. Saves both time and energy.
• Made with virgin aluminium. Thus the cooker is light weight and durable.
• Comfortable and sturdy handle. It is easy to hold the cooker even when it is full.
• The brand claims that food in this cooker cooks faster than in microwave ovens.
• Cooks tough food ingredients (like meat) in less time.
Prestige junior deep pressure cooker is extremely safe for use. This cooker comes with the trademark of Prestige engineering. It comes with 3- step safety.
• Precision weight valve- This is the 1st level of safety. It releases pressure above 1kg/ cm2. It is made with high grade brass and steel coating.
• Gasket release system- This is the 2nd level of safety. If there is any blockage in the vent tube, the steam will release through the gasket.
• Metallic safety plug- This is the 3rd level of safety. It is fitted at the lid top. It helps to release excess pressure.
Maintenance & Care
Keep the cooker clean and usable for long time by following the below tips.
• Lean the gasket, weight valves and safety plug separately. These often get clogged by food particles.
• Do not use harsh detergents to clean the cooker.
• Use soft sponge to clean. Rough scrubbers can lead to scratches.