Savory Circular Shape / Sarva Pindi:
This is a filling evening snack prepared specially at Telangana. This dish is known as thalipett in Kannada and biyyapu rotten at other parts of South India. Serve it hot on any regular day or as a surprise evening snacks to the guests.
Sarva Pindi is yummy in taste without making you feel heavy as it is made from
• Rice flour
• Channa dal
• Garlic paste
• Ginger paste
• Curry leaves
• Sesame seeds
• Green chillies
• Red chilli powder
Delicious and crispy, with a perfect golden texture, this Sarva Pindi is
• Ready to be served.
• Perfect blend of dal with spices.
• Available in a small-sized packet.
• Has a long shelf life when kept sealed.
• Serve hot with a dollop of butter or ghee on it.
• You can make the dish more healthy by serving it with yogurt.
• Relish Sarva Pindi dipped in sweet and spicy sauce or homemade mango chutney.
This packet of Sarva Pindi relieves you of preparing early morning breakfast while providing good amount of nutrients to kids.
Shelf Life: 5 days
Product Id: 631420