Sri Mahishasura Mardini Stothram, Devotional Book, Dedicated to Goddess Durga, Ideal Gift During Navratri, 1 Book
The mythological narration by Guru Adi Sankaracharya begins with Devi Durga, taking the form of Chandika and slaying the powerful buffalo, Mahishasura. Sri Mahishasura Mardini Stothram narrates how Devi Durga was incarnated from Parvati to kill the demon who threatened and took over heaven, the abode of the Gods and Goddesses. It is an ideal gift during auspicious occasions especially during Durga Puja, Ram Navami etc.
• The book cover picturises Devi Durga with her ten hands slaying Mahishahsura with wrath and fury, riding on the fierce lion.
• The title of the book is highlighted on the right hand side.
Highlights of the book
• Sri Mahishasura Mardini Stothram begins with how the buffalo demon became powerful by the boon from Lord Brahma.
• It further narrates how Devi Durga got re-incarnated from Parvathi with the weapons presented by the Almighty trio of Brahma, Vishnu and Shiva with the sole objective of defeating the demon.
• Sri Mahishasura Mardini Stothram is recited on the Navratri and symbolises each of the ten weapons on ten of her hands.
• The book also mentions the significance of the nine re-incarnations of the Goddess.
• Reciting and enchanting the Sri Mahishasura Mardini Stothram removes all fears and makes an individual victorious by guiding them through the path of truth.
Reciting and enchanting of Sri Mahishasura Mardini Stothram brings forth an aesthetic feel to the household by showering the blessings of the Goddess in the form of prosperity and positivity.
Simple and easy translation from Sanskrit verses
Gift wraps with personalised message options
The recipients are able to receive their products directly at their home address.
Product ID : 672690