Vaidyaratnam Dasamoolajeerakarishtam 450Ml
Vaidyaratnam Dasamoolajeerakarishtam is an Ayurvedic formulation. This herbal decoction is traditionally used in India as a supplement in the post-delivery stage. As A Gastro Care, 100% Herbal
Ideal for: Adults
Type: Herbal supplement
Gender: Both men and women
Package content: 450ml in an airtight plastic bottle
Vaidyaratnam Dasamoolajeerakarishtam is enriched with herbal goodness. This herbal tonic is made with
- Jeera- Cumin seeds
- Dash Moola- 10 roots which include Indian Bael, Dusky Fire Brand Bark, Indian Trumpet Flower, Kashmir Tree, Rose Flower Fragrant, Sal Leaved Desmodium, Indian Uraria, Puncture Vine, Black Nightshade and Yellow Fruit Nightshade
Vaidyaratnam Oushadhasala was established in 1941, at Ollur, Kerala. This Ayurvedic institute is known for its 500 classic Ayurvedic formulations and 150 proprietary health supplements. Vaidyaratnam Dasamoolajeerakarishtam
Is easy to use
- Is 100% herbal
- Is considered as a bio-safe product
- Is made with the best quality ingredients
- Is not known to have any adverse effects on the user
- Comes with a long shelf life of 12 months from the date of manufacture
How to use:
Vaidyaratnam Dasamoolajeerakarishtam should be consumed after consulting an Ayurvedic physician. Generally, the below steps are followed to have the supplement.
- Have the tonic twice a day
- Take 15-30ml tonic per day
Vaidyaratnam Dasamoolajeerakarishtam stays fresh and usable for long if the below tips are followed.
- Store at a cool and dry place
- Keep away from children
- Do not expose to direct sunlight
- Do not exceed the recommended dose
Note: May contain additional ingredients. The product description is for information purpose only and it is always better to consume/use products after reading the labels on the products or prescribed by the physician.
Legal Disclaimer: Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
Product ID: 1530632