Patanjali Divya Mukta Vati Extra Power- For Controlled Blood Pressure
Patanjali Divya Mukta Vati Extra Poweris a proprietary Ayurvedic product. This herbal decoction is traditionally used to ensure balanced blood pressure.
Type: Herbal supplement
Gender: Both men and women
Suitable for: Adults and children
Package content: 120 capsules in a blister pack
Patanjali Divya Mukta Vati Extra Power is enriched with herbal goodness. This all-natural decoction is made with
- Goaza- Borage
- Vacha- Sweet flag
- Saunf-Sweet fennel
- Brahmi- Water hyssop
- Dharu- French lavender
- Malkangani- Black oil plant
- Ashwagandha- Winter cherry
- Shankhpushpi- Morning glory
- Pushkarmool- Indian elecampane
It also contains fine powder of
- Jatamanshi- Spikenard
- Mukta pishti- Pearl calcium
- Sarpagandha- Indian snakeroot
Each 300mg Patanjali Divya Mukta Vati Extra Power capsule contains almost 60% solid ingredients.
Patanjali Divya Mukta Vati Extra Power Properties:
- Mind relaxant
Patanjali Divya Mukta Vati Extra Power Health Benefits:
Patanjali Divya Mukta Vati Extra Power is known to be beneficial in the following health issues.
- Chest pain
- High blood pressure
- High cholesterol levels
- Cardiac issues caused due to kidney disorders
Patanjali Divya Mukta Vati Extra Power should be consumed after consulting a physician. The medicine is generally given in the below dose.
Patanjali was founded in 2006. The brand was founded by Yoga Guru, Baba Ramdev. The company is known for its herbo-mineral products. It is known to follow Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP) in order to manufacture its wellness, food and beauty products.
Patanjali Divya Mukta Vati Extra Power FAQs:
1. Is Patanjali Divya Mukta Vati Extra Power for blood pressure?
Yes. The capsules are usually suggested to keep high blood pressure under control.
2. What is the shelf life of Patanjali Divya Mukta Vati Extra Power?
60 months from the date of manufacture.
3. How long should one consume Patanjali Divya Mukta Vati Extra Power?
An Ayurvedic doctor should be consulted to determine the dose. Generally, it should be taken on daily basis for effective results.
4. DoesPatanjali Divya Mukta Vati Extra Powerreally work?
According to Patanjali, the capsules are effective in balancing high blood pressure levels.
5. How to store Patanjali Divya Mukta Vati Extra Power?
This herbal potent should be stored under room temperature. Keep at a cool and dry place. Do not expose to direct sunlight.
6. Can Mukta Vati cure hypertension??
Yes. This herbal supplement may be used to balance high blood pressure and cholesterol levels.
7. When should I take Mukta Vati?
Patanjali Mukta Vati is generally prescribed before breakfast and dinner, twice a day.
8. How long should one consume Patanjali Divya Mukta Vati Extra Power?
Should be consumed regularly to purify blood.
9. Is Patanjali Divya Mukta Vati Extra Power a certified product?
Yes. Patanjali Divya Mukta Vati Extra Power is Ayush certified.
10. DoesPatanjali Divya Mukta Vati Extra Power have side effects?
Mukta Vati should be consumed after consulting an Ayurvedic physician to avoid any side effects. Usually the potent does not come with any side effects.
11. What is Mukta Pishti?
Mukta pishti is an Ayurvedic potent prepared from pearl. It is also termed as Moti Pishti.
12. Which Ayurvedic medicine is best for high blood pressure?
Supplements containing Sarpagandha, Brahmi and Ashwagandha may be helpful in high blood pressure issue.
13. How does BP tablet work?
BP capsules helps muscles relax. This creates more space for the blood within the vessels and hence ultimately lowers the blood pressure.
Disclaimer: One must consult a health practitioner before consuming or using this product.