Mangala Harathulu, Holy Book, Teaches Rituals and Ways of Mangal Aarathi, Removes Darkness and Brings in Joy and Good Thoughts, 1 Piece
Mangala Harathulu or Mangala Arathi is a puja custom of offering lights and scents (from incense sticks) from ghee soaked wicks. These are offered to the deity by rotating them in circular motion slowly at least thrice while reciting the slokas and mantras. Mangala Arathi is a common religious practice followed in every household during regular worshipping as well as during auspicious events.
• The book cover picturises Devi Ma seated in a blessing posture on her four arms.
• The book title is highlighted towards the right hand side.
Highlights of the Book
• The book highlights the significance of performing Arathi during any puja or auspicious events like welcoming the bride after marriage, birth of a child, baby shower etc.
• Mangala Arathi is said to remove darkness and is considered a mandatory custom in every puja and rituals.
• It further narrates the detailed procedure of lighting up the five headed or even bigger sized diyas and how to perform the arathi. It covers the rules and norms to be followed during Arathi.
• The book covers several devotional hyms in praise of the Hindu Gods which can be sung during religious events and gatherings.
The book narrates the mention of Arathi in the Vedic scriptures and how the light can remove all darkness and impurities from one’s soul thus enlightening the heart and mind spiritually.
• Simple and easy translation from Sanskrit verses
• Gift wraps with personalised message options
• The recipients are able to receive their products directly
• An ideal gift for auspicious occasions like Diwali, Navaratri, Ram Navami etc.
Product ID : 672674