Zandu Balarishta, Reduces Indigestion, Enriched with Bala, 100% Herbal, 450ml
Zandu Balarishta is an Ayurvedic formulation. The medicine is made with herbs. It is a traditional cure for indigestion. The reference of this medicine is found in Bhaishajya ratnavali.
Type: Digestion Relief
Gender: Both men and women
Suitable for: Both children and adults
Package content: 450ml in an airtight bottle
Zandu Balarishta is made with herbal extracts. The key ingredients in this medicine are
• Cardamom- It is a cooling agent. Helps in smooth bowel movement. It might even help to get relieve from diarrhea.
• Ashwagandha- It is also a cooling agent. It is known to reduce painful indigestion.
• Bala- Also called sida cardifolia. It is sweet in taste. The herb is a known cooling agent.
• The other ingredients of this decoction are Eranda, Kshirakakoli, Gandhprasami, Usheera, Gokshura, Rasna, Dhataki, Lavanga and Water for decoction and jaggery.
Zandu Balarishta is a nervine tonic. This therapeutic medicine comes with restorative action. It offers nourishment to organs. The medicine is known to offer the following health benefits.
• Balances Pitta
• Balances Vata
• Boosts appetite
• Strengthen digestion
• Improves liver functions
• Reduces heat in the bowel
• Promotes production of mucous
• Help to solve rheumatic problems
• Soothes excessive gas and dryness
• Strengthens the reproductive system
• Strengthens muscles, bones and nerves
• Promotes production of necessary lubricants
• Cools and soothes internal membranes
• Relief from arthritis, pain and inflammation
• Offers strength to the musculoskeletal structure
• Offer relief from paraplegia, hemiplegia and arthritis
Zandu Pharmaceuticals is a renowned name in the market of herbal wellness products. The company was founded almost 150 years ago by Mahatma Zandu Bhattji. Zandu Balarishta
• Is 100% herbal
• Is made with best quality ingredients
• Comes with a long shelf life of 10 years
Direction to use
Zandu Balarishta should be consumed after consulting a physician. Follow the below steps to have the medicine.
• Have it after meals
• Have 3 to 6 tablespoon of syrup
• Can be used during pregnancy and lactation period
• Mix the decoction with equal amount of water
• Can be used for a timespan between 2 weeks and 4 months
• Children above 5 years of age can have the medicine in lower dose
Zandu Balarishta should be kept fresh and usable for long in the following ways.
• Do not expose to direct sunlight
• Store in the provided airtight bottle
• Keep away from children
• Do not exceed the recommended dose
Disclaimer: Claims not verified by the United States FDA
Product Id: 1260436