Your Cart is Empty
Mesmara Lemon Grass Essential Oil is an Ayurvedic product. Lemon grass is traditional herb used in India for beneficial purposes.
Skin type: For all
Type: Essential oil
Suitable for: Adults
Colour: Yellow or amber
Gender: Both men and women
Fragrance: Light and fresh lemony smell with earthy undertones
Package content: 15ml/30ml/50ml/1ltr in an airtight bottle
Mesmara Lemon Grass Essential Oil is 100% pure and natural. The oil is extracted from partially dry leaves of lemon grass.
Mesmara Lemon Grass Essential Oil can be used for household purposes. It is known for its anti-fungal, insecticidal, antiseptic, and anti-inflammatory properties. The antioxidants present in the oil can prevent bacterial growth. Due to its soothing smell the oil is used as a
• Room spray
• Stress reducer
• Insect repellent
• Natural relaxant
• Natural perfume
• Heal skin diseases
• Strengthens the skin tissues
• Strengthens the hair follicles
• Ensures an even and glowing skin
• Ensures fresh, odour free and shiny hair
• The antiseptic and astringent properties of the essential oil makes it an effective skin cleanser
Mesmara is a well known brand in the market of herbal wellness and beauty products. The company is known for its authentic and pure natural products. Mesmara Lemon Grass Essential Oil
• Is 100% herbal
• Is made with best quality ingredients
• Is free from minerals and preservatives
• Comes with a long shelf life of 36 months from the date of manufacture
• The bottle is amber in colour. It blocks sunlight and thus the essential oil stays fresh for long
• Stem distillation process is used to prepare the oil. For this reason, the nutrients remain intact in the oil.
Mesmara Lemon Grass Essential Oil should be used after consulting a dermatologist. Generally the below steps are followed to use the oil.
• Used in diffuser
• Can be blended with carrier oils
• Massage hair and skin with the oil on regular basis
• Add the oil to conditioners, lotions, deodorants, shampoos and soaps
• Use a face mask of lemon grass oil, clay and almond oil. It keeps the face clean from debris
• Add few drops of lemon grass oil to warm water. Mix Epsom salt to it to prepare homemade foot bath
• Mix jojoba oil with lemon grass oil to prepare body massage oil. Use it on regular basis to get rid of scars. It also enables soft skin
• Massage few drops of the Mesmara Lemon Grass Essential Oil on the scalp. Massage for 2 minutes and then wash off. Regular lemon grass oil massage can offer relief from itchy scalp and hair loss issues.
Mesmara Lemon Grass Essential Oil stays fresh and useful for long if the below tips are followed.
• Store at a cool and dry place
• Keep in an airtight container
• Keep away from children
• Keep away from the eyes
Legal Disclaimer: Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
PRODUCT ID :1284797