Aditya Hrudayam, Written by Agasthya Maharshi, Devotional Book, Describes the 7th Chapter of Ramayana, 31 Slokas/ Chants, 1 Book
Aditya Hrudayam is a devotional hymn in praise of the Aditya or Surya, the Sun God. The Aditya Hrudayam depicts all the victories of the Sun God. As per the Hindu mythology, Sage Agasthya Muni recited the Aditya Hrudayam when Lord Rama was preparing for the battle with Ravana. The power of the Aditya Hrudayam is believed to have assisted Lord Rama in achieving victory.
• The book cover of Aditya Hrudayam comes wrapped in red, with the title at the bottom mentioned in Telegu
• On the forefront is an image of the Sun God in a blessing posture, emanating his bright golden rays.
Highlights of the Book
• “Aditya” means the Sun and “Hrudayam” signifies that which purifies, strengthens and nourishes our soul and mind. It is believed, whoever enchants the Aditya Hrudayam will revive with positive energy and successfully achieve his goal.
• It comprises of 31 slokas and is a part of the seventh chapter of the Ramayana, the Yuddha Kanda.
• The power of Aditya Hrudayam is depicted through the epic events of birth of Karna to Devi Kunti and Satrajit’s victory in obtaining the Syamantakmani.
Aditya Hrudayam is said to bring prosperity in the household with regular enchanting the slokas and worshipping the Sun God during sunrise. It Is also advised by Pandits to recite the Aditya Hrudayam to struggling individuals in search of jobs or attaining the desired career goals.
• Simple and easy translation from Sanskrit verses
• Gift wraps with personalised message options
• The recipients are able to receive their products directly
• An ideal gift for auspicious occasions like Chhat Puja, Diwali, Dussehra, etc.
Product ID : 672699