Ancient Living-Daadi, Indoor Game from India, Game of Strategy & Planning, Easy to Set, 35*35*2 cm in dimension
Daadi, also known as Navakankari or Nine Men’s Morris Board Game is another traditional indoor game from Andhra Pradesh.
• The game is printed with black on a white cotton cloth.
• There are 18 coins of 2 different colours; these coins are made with wood.
• Simple and easily set with no need of installation or batteries.
• Suitable for children above 5 years of age and also for adults.
Ancient Living is a brand endeavouring to bring the goodness of Ayurveda and fun filled hundreds of years old games right at your doorsteps.
• The board and the coins are handmade giving the game a traditional look.
• Easy to keep as available in a cotton bag.
• Ideal gift on birthdays or home visits with the brand name printed on the bag.
• A booklet with game instructions is provided with each game set.
How to Play:
Daadi is a complex game of mind and following are the steps to play the game.
• The primary aim of the game is to get as many points as possible by getting 3 coins placed in a row.
• Another objective is to limit the number of coins of the opponent to 2 or block his/ her all the possible paths of movement.
• Both the players the given 9 coins; these 2 coin sets are different in colours.
• The player is supposed to make horizontal or vertical lines of 3 coins which have to be in same colour.
Sizes: 14 X 14 X 1 IN or 35 X 35 X 2 CM
Actual weight - 0.40Kg, Volumetric weight - 37X37X4/5000 = 1.09 Kg(Including packing). The shipping weight is calculated as whichever is higher of actual and volumetric weight.
Product Id: 641304