Dadu's - Anjeer Dry Fruit Pan, Made with Figs, 100% Vegetarian, Available in 500gm & 1kg Packets
Dadu’s Anjeer Dry Fruit Pan is a lip smacking sweet dish. The sweet maker has transformed the traditional betel leaf pan recipe in the form of a cone shaped sweet.
The subtle sweetness of figs blend perfectly with the nutty flavour of dry fruits. With ghee oozing from within, this dry fruit pan is simply delectable.
• Cashew nuts
• Silver foil (varak)
Dadu’s Anjeer Dry Fruit Pan allures the sweet lovers with its bright red texture and being stuffed with white, green and brown nuts. The sweet is beautiful to look at and filled with goodness.
• Figs or Anjeer is a high fibre food. It enables weight loss and is also known to balance the blood pressure levels.
• Almonds are rich in minerals, antioxidants, vitamins and healthy fats. The nuts can balance the blood sugar levels.
• Pistachios are known to be low in calories. These are known to keep the blood sugar in control.
Dadu’s Anjeer Dry Fruit Pan is a signature sweet dish from the brand. Serve this dessert at the end of a fulfilling meal to surprise the guests.
• Has a long shelf life of 10 days.
• Available in 500gm and 1kg gift boxes.
• 100% vegetarian and can be served during pooja.
• Made with fresh and high grade dry fruits.
Dadu’s Anjeer Dry Fruit Pan can stay fresh, soft and delicious for a long time span by following the below tips.
• Refrigerate the sweets.
• Store in an airtight container.
Product Id: 863997