Dadu's - Kaju Dry Fruit Cassatta, Made with nuts and dry fruits, 100% vegetarian, Available in 500gm & 1kg Packets
Dadu’s kaju dry fruit cassatta is one of the high rated desserts from the brand. The sweets are leaf shaped and a combination of multiple colors. Serve these sweets during any festivity or gift on Diwali, birthdays or anniversaries.
Dadu’s kaju dry fruit cassatta is a gastronomic delight and comes with a grand look. The sweets come with a hard external layer and a delicious and soft filling. The sweets are made with
• Cashew nuts
Kaju dry fruit cassatta are great in taste and also good for the health. These sweets are a good excuse to feed your kids with nuts and dry fruits.
• Dadu’s uses desi ghee to prepare sweets. Pure ghee is known to be a good source of soluble fats. Ghee can also help to build strong bones.
• Almonds are rich source of magnesium, fiber, protein and vitamin E. These nuts are known to keep the blood sugar levels under control.
• Pistachios are filled with nutrients and high in antioxidants. These are known to enable weight loss and balance the cholesterol levels.
• Cashew nuts are low fibre nuts which are known to be good for the eyes and skin. These nuts can also help to lose weight.
Dadu’s is a famous confectionary brand from Hyderabad. This is an in-house sweet manufacturer who is known for both its mithai and namkeen. The sweets are
• Comes with a shelf life of 10 days.
• Made with best in class ingredient.
• Devoid of artificial colors and flavors.
• Available in 500gm and 1kg sweet boxes.
• Prepared fresh and packed after receiving the order.
• 100% vegetarian and can be served during pooja rituals.
• Prepared in a hygienic environment; ingredients are not touched with bare hands.
• Can be gift wrapped and sent directly to the recipient address with a personalized message.
Keep these kaju dry fruit cassatta fresh and tasty for a long time by following the below tips.
• Store in an airtight container.
• Refrigerate the sweets; keep the sweets in a cool and dry place.
Product Id: 853697