Flower Shaped 6 piece Rangoli Floor Design for pooja decoration and Wall Decoration:
Rangoli marks the festivities in India; be it Holi, Navaratri or Diwali. Traditionally rangoli is made from floral petals, natural and powder colour of various colours. But it is not possible to create rangoli with these colours and floral petals always because
• The petals dry after some days and there is need of giving rangoli again.
• There is high risk of spreading or scattering the colours or petals if by chance anyone steps on the rangoli or in case there is wind. For this reason again the floor has to be cleaned and time has to be spent in creating the rangoli once again.
To avoid this kind of problems these days artificial rangoli are more in demand.
• This artificial rangoli is made from acrylic.
• The rangoli is a combination of red, green and blue colours.
• The rangoli resembles a flower which has a centre and six petals. So in total 7 diyas or oil lamps can be placed in this rangoli.
• The circular or central portion of the rangoli is detached from rest of the petals.
• The rangoli is accessorised with green and blue kundans; this contrast adds a different shine to the rangoli.
This beautiful rangoli just do not stand out of the crowd with its unique design but also
• Is durable and hence one rangoli can be used for a long time period.
• Has an impeccable finish and thus matches with the pomp and grandeur of Indian weddings or festivities.
• Sparkles for a long even when exposed to air or sunlight.
This rangoli is a colourful pattern and an exact replica of natural rangoli.
How to use:
• Artificial rangoli can be placed on a normal tiled floor.
• It can be placed on a velvet background to enhance its beauty.
• It can be hanged on the wall.
• Do not fold the rangoli after use.
Diameter - 24 cm
Product ID: 618603