Kondapalli Kalyan Mandapam (Marriage Set), Sankranthi Special, Home Décor, Traditional Multicolour Toy, Authentic Kondapalli Product, 7*6*6 inch, 2.32 kg
Kondapali Kalyan Mandapam is a very famous home decor product from the hills of Andhra Pradesh. During the occasion of Navaratri and Sankranti, people use this for furnishing their home.
• Soft woods of Kondapalli forest, Tella Poniki is used for this item.
• The colour of peace and purity, white is generally used as the colour of the cloths.
• Vibrant colours like yellow, white, green and red are used to decorate the mandap.
• Bride, groom and pandit sit inside the well designed mandap and the two musicians sit outside.
• Based on the traditional Hindu Indian wedding style this marriage set consists of a wooden bride and groom along with two musicians and a pandit.
This age old toy is not only a decoration product but also reflect the tradition and culture of Andhra.
• This handmade item is a very good gift for kids.
• Painted with oil and water paints, this product is harm free for children.
• With proper care sharp edges has been removed.
• This environment friendly product is available in a gift box.
Maintenance and Care
This unique work of art can be restored for a long time by following the below mentioned steps
• Clean it regularly to keep it shiny.
• Don’t use water, it can damage the material.
• Use soft and dry cloths to clean.
• Might break if falls from a good height.
Sizes: 6 X 6 X 7 IN or 16 X 16 X 18 CM
Actual weight - 0.00 Kg, Volumetric weight - 22X22X24 =2.32kg (Inclusive of packing). The shipping weight is calculated as whichever is higher of actual and volumetric weight.
Product ID : 645318
This wedding set is ideal to give a happy, traditional look to my house. The figurines are perfectly carved out of wood.