Patanjali Milk Powder: 100% Cow Milk, Rich Source of Calcium, 26% Fat, 200 grams
Patanjali Milk Powder is a perfect alternative to fresh cow’s milk. It has a long shelf life than the liquid form of milk but is devoid of any harmful chemicals.
Patanjali Milk Powder is made by evaporating liquid cow milk. It can be used to make various dishes and desserts like burfi, halwa or kheer.
Patanjali Cow’s Milk is a good source of vitamins and minerals. According to Ayurveda, cow’s milk can
• Nourish all the tissues
• Can help to balance emotions.
• Promote Ojas which can bring happiness, contentment and a strong immune system.
Cow’s milk is very beneficial and a must n any vegetarian diet. It is rich in
• Vitamin D
Also popularly called as Patanjali Cow’s Whole Milk Powder retains the beneficial nutrients like amino acids.
• Can improve eyesight.
• Strengthen teeth, bones and muscles.
Patanjali Cow’s Milk
• Comes with a shelf life of 6 months.
• Mix it with other ingredients to make any dish; it should be avoided mixing with fish or meat.
• Have a glass of hot milk before sleep to boost the growth of blood cells.
• Avoid having milk right out of the freezer it might caused indigestion problems.
Disclaimer: Claims not verified by the United States FDA
Disclaimer: The product is guaranteed to be 100% genuine. Product images are for illustrative purposes only. Images/packaging/ labels may vary from time to time due to changes made by the manufacturer's manufacturing batch and location. The product description is for information purposes only and may contain additional ingredients.
Product ID : 671914