Patanjali Sampoorn Traditional Basmati Rice (1 kg), Super Fine Quality
Patanjali Sampoorn Traditional Basmati Rice is famous for its fragrance, quality and taste. This rice is made from the highly prized long and slender grains of Himalayan foothills. This is the best option for the preparation of biriyani, fried rice and Pee polao.
Patanjali Sampoorn Traditional Basmati Rice is made from basmati crop. This crop is nurtured in the rich essence of mountain soil and amazing weather of Himalaya.
Patanjali is known for providing amazing health care products around the world. This traditional basmati rice also maintains the same standard. Some of its benefits are
• This rice has a way lower glycemic index than any other rice. Thus it can be consumed by a diabetic person as well.
• This traditional rice is filled with protein, calcium and iron. These elements have made this an important meal.
• It has decent amount of soluble fiber. This fiber helps the movement of food within our digestive system.
• It contains magnesium and potassium. These minerals help to reduce blood pressure.
• In 100 gram of Patanjali Sampoorn Traditional Basmati Rice, 78.28 gram is carbohydrate. This element provides essential function to the nervous system and brain activity.
• Compared to other basmati rice Patanjali Sampoorn Traditional Basmati Rice has very minor amount of trans fat.
Yoga guru Ramdev Baba is the founder of Patanjali. Since its establishment date, this brand has received many appreciations around the world. Each of the products of Patanjali are known for its amazing health benefits and unique features.
• Its packaging style is beautiful.
• This rice has a shelf life of 24 months.
• After cooking each grain elongates to at least double of its original size.
• Patanjali Sampoorn Traditional Basmati Rice comes in a package of 1 kg.
• Patanjali Sampoorn Traditional Rice falls under the category of Basmati Rice.
• It is known for its tantalizing flavor, magical aroma and delicious fluffy texture.
For the best outcome prepare this rice according to the below mentioned steps.
• Soak the Patanjali Sampoorn Traditional Basmati Rice in water for 30 minutes before cooking.
• Slowly add this in boiling water with gentle stirring.
• Keep this for 7 to 8 minutes on medium heat.
• Drain the boiling water completely and serve.
Follow some simple steps to restore the quality of this rice.
• Avoid direct sunlight.
• Store this in a dry place and at a normal room temperature.
• After opening the package keep this in an air tight container.
Legal Disclaimer:Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
Product ID: 911875