Patanjali Sona Masoori Rice 1Kg
Patanjali Sona Masoori Rice is well known for its quality and taste. Processed from the rich belt of Telangana this rice is ideal to be used during festivals and daily life. Sona Masoori rice falls under the category of Arwa Rice.
Patanjali Sona Masoori Rice has been produced from the best quality Sona Masoori crop. The perfect weather and soil condition of Telangana helps to produce this amazing crop.
Yoga Guru Ramdev’s Patanjali has won many appreciations around the world. The company processes rice in its special GMP plants. This ensures that the nutritional value of the rice is maintained. Some of the features of this Sona Masoori Rice are
• 100% vegetarian.
• It has a shelf life of 24 months.
• The packaging style is beautiful.
• This product comes in a package of 1 kg.
• Patanjali Sona Masoori Rice has a rich aroma.
• Each one of the rice pieces has a unique texture.
• This rice is ideal for the preparation of sweet Pongal, biryani, idli, and fried rice.
For the best experience prepare the Patanjali Sona Masoori Rice according to the below-mentioned steps.
• Before using, soak the Sona Masoori rice in water for 30 minutes.
• Add rice slowly in boiling water with gentle stirring.
• Keep this for 7 to 8 minutes on medium heat.
• Drain the boiling water completely and serve.
• Add a spoon of ghee in the rice while cooking. This will keep the rice grain separate. It will also add aroma and shine to it.
Open Pan: Cook uncovered on medium heat. Use 4 units of water for 1 unit of rice.
Close Pan: Boil for 15 minutes. Let it shimmer and keep on standby mode for some time before serving. Use 2 units of water for 1 unit of rice.
Microwave Oven: Soak rice in water and then put it in the oven. For 650 watt microwaves, 350 grams of rice can be cooked at one go. Use 1.5 units of water for 1 unit of rice.
Electric Cooker: Soak rice in water before putting in the cooker. Keep in the warm mode for some time before serving. 2 units of water for 1 unit of rice.
To maintain the quality follow some simple steps.
• Store in an airtight container.
• Keep away from direct sunlight.
• Keep at a cool and dry place.
• To retain the quality of the rice for long period, store it with red chilies.
Disclaimer: The product is guaranteed to be 100% genuine. Product images are for illustrative purposes only. Images/packaging/ labels may vary from time to time due to changes made by the manufacturer's manufacturing batch and location. The product description is for information purposes only and may contain additional ingredients.
Product ID: 911880