Patanjali Sona Masoori Rice ( 1 kg), Fine Quality, 100% Vegetarian
Patanjali Sona Masoori Rice is well known for its quality and taste. Processed from the rich belt of Telangana this rice is ideal to be used during festivals and daily life. Sona Masoori rice falls under the category of Arwa Rice.
Patanjali Sona Masoori Rice has been produced from the best quality Sona Masoori crop. The perfect weather and soil condition of Telangana helps to produce this amazing crop.
Patanjali products are known for the health benefits. This Sona Masoori Rice has some amazing positive effects. These benefits are
• Sona Masoori rice is known to control blood pressure level.
• It contains less calories than other basmati rice.
• This can be taken for the prevention of constipation.
• This rice is a great source of energy. It acts as a source of fuel for human body.
• It has very less amount of fat. Trans Fat not more than 0 percent and saturated Fat not more than 0.35 percent.
• This rice also contains certain amount of Protein, Fiber and Iron. Thus it becomes an ideal meal for us
Yoga Guru Ramdev’s Patanjali has won many appreciations around the world. The company processes rice in its special gmp plants. This ensures that the nutritional value of the rice is maintained. Some of the features of this Sona Masoori Rice are
• 100% vegetarian.
• It has a shelf life of 24 months.
• The packaging style is beautiful.
• This product comes in a package of 1 kg.
• Patanjali Sona Masoori Rice has rich aroma.
• Each one of the rice pieces has a unique texture.
• This rice is ideal for the preparation of sweet Pongal, biryani, idli and fried rice.
For the best experience prepare the Patanjali Sona Masoori Rice according to the below mentioned steps.
• Before using, soak the Sona Masoori rice in water for 30 minutes.
• Add rice slowly in boiling water with gentle stirring.
• Keep this for 7 to 8 minutes on medium heat.
• Drain the boiling water completely and serve.
• Add a spoon of ghee in the rice while cooking. This will keep the rice grain separate. It will also add aroma and shine to it.
Open Pan: Cook uncovered on medium heat. Use 4 units of water for 1 unit of rice.
Close Pan: Boil for 15 minutes. Let it shimmer and keep on standby mode for some time before serving. Use 2 units of water for 1 unit of rice.
Microwave Oven: Soak rice in water and then put in the oven. For 650 watt microwave, 350 grams rice can be cooked at one go. Use 1.5 units of water for 1 unit of rice.
Electric Cooker: Soak rice in water before putting in the cooker. Keep in the warm mode for some time before serving. 2 units of water for 1 unit of rice.
To maintain the quality follow some simple steps.
• Store in an air tight container.
• Keep away from direct sunlight.
• Keep at a cool and dry dry place.
• To retain the quality of the rice for long period, store it with red chilies.
Product ID: 911880