Patanjali Special Basmati Rice, Long & Slender Grains, Made from Premium Quality Paddy, 1 kg
Patanjali Special Basmati rice is as special as its name. Made from selected premium quality paddy, this rice is well known for its quality and aroma. Each grain of this basmati rice is long and slender. During the festive season, people use this special basmati rice for the preparation of different rice items.
Basmati crop collected from the foothills of the Himalayas is the main source of Patanjali Special Basmati Rice. Amazing weather and mountain soil help to improve the quality of this rice.
In 2006 Baba Ramdev founded Patanjali. This brand is famous for producing qualitative herb mineral preparations. Good manufacturing practices are being followed for each of the products of Patanjali. Some of the unique features of Patanjali Special Basmati rice are
• It comes in a package of 1 kg.
• This rice has a shelf life of 24 months.
• This is famous for its fragrance, taste, and quality.
• Patanjali Special Basmati rice falls under the category of Basmati Rice.
• Each of the grain elongates to at least double its original size after cooking.
• Its packaging style is unique. It helps the rice to stay hygienic for a longer period.
For the best preparation follow some easy steps.
• Soak the rice in water for 30 minutes before cooking.
• Add this in boiling water slowly with gentle stirring.
• Keep this for 7 to 8 minutes on medium temperature.
• After cooking, remove the boiling water completely and serve.
To maintain the quality of this rice for a long period, follow a few basic steps.
• Avoid direct sunlight.
• Store this in a dry place.
• Keep this at normal room temperature.
• Red chilies can be added to keep this rice safe from insects.
• After opening the package keep this inside an airtight container.
Legal Disclaimer:Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
Product ID: 911796