Sri Krishna Sweets - Mysurpa made with Ghee & Besan, 100% vegetarian, Available in 500gm & 1kg Packet
Mysurpa is a delicious sweet recipe from the house of Sri Krishna Sweets. This mouth watering traditional delicacy from South India is a rich and creamy sweet dish. This sweet is the modern version of traditional Mysore Pak. Sri Krishna Sweets is the only manufacturer of Mysurpa. It is the best treat for weddings and for any festive occasions.
Sri Krishna Sweets - Mysurpa is made with fine sugar and besan and is very light in taste. The main ingredients include
• Gram Flour (Besan)
Mysurpa is a good alternative if you tend to avoid the oily and heavily fried snacks. The stirring technique of the ingredients gives each block of the sweet a savory taste. Mysurpa is good for health because
• Grounded gram flour (Besan) is rich in fiber, protein, potassium, iron. It can approximately fulfill 20% of your daily protein requirement. Besan has healthy unsaturated fat and helps to lower cholesterol.
• Sugar though consumed too much is not good but still has a unique property of eliminating blemishes from skin and restoring skin oils. Sugar if consumed moderately is rather helpful to the body.
• Ghee or clarified butter is considered good for the heart. It is a good source of energy and fat. It is also known to be good for the intestinal health.
Sri Krishna Sweets, founded by NK Mahadeva Iyer, is a Coimbatore based group. They are famous for Mysurpa, their signature dish. Mysurpa was basically a home- made sweet, but Sri Krishna Sweets made it internationally famous. The group holds a world record of selling 13188.296 kg of Mysurpa in just 3 hours on 20th September 1998 and from then onwards the day is observed as Mysurpa Day by the organization.
• Mysurpa is made with best quality besan and ghee.
• The shelf life of the product is 10-15 days.
• Mysurpa boxes are available in 300gm and 500 gm boxes.
• The sweets come in attractive boxes and can be used for gifting purposes.
Keep Mysurpa fresh and tasty for a long time span by following the below tips.
• Keep in a cool and dry place.
• Store in an airtight container.
• Do not refrigerate for a longer period otherwise the original wonderful taste of the sweet may reduce.
Product Id: 864671