Sweetmeat/Laddu, Diwali Special, 100% Vegetarian, 500gm, 1kg & 2kg.
This is one of the most famous Indian sweet items; be it is a regular day or grand festivities like Diwali or wedding, laddu serves the purpose in the best way. Moreover, laddu is considered to be the favorite sweet of Lord Ganesha and hence is a must on Ganesh Chaturthi.
This Indian delicacy are round balls made from gram flour droplets, sweetened and mixed with dry fruits.
As the light flavor of cardamom blends with the exotic taste of boondi and cashew nuts, ur taste buds are mesmerized with the sumptuous taste of laddu.
• Gram flour
• Orange color
• Cashew nuts
These lip-smacking laddu are
• Made from fresh and good quality ingredients.
• Easily melts in the mouth being soaked in good quality ghee.
• The orange food color is devoid of harmful chemicals.
• There is the use of a balanced amount of preservatives.
• Made in an authentic Indian way, giving these traditional desserts touch of homemade sweets.
• Stay fresh for about a month.
• Keep the laddu at normal room temperature for storage for up to 15 days. For longer storage, these need to be kept in the refrigerator.
• Store the laddu in an airtight container.
So now bring tradition home through these laddus without getting into the hassle of preparation.
Product Id: 631438