Spicy Kara Boondi, Crunchy Taste, 100% Vegetarian, Available in 500gm, 1kg & 2kg Packets
Add this savory to Diwali sweet box or make it a companion in your evening snacks as it brings a balance between the sweets and snacks. Kara Boondi are pearl shaped fired balls of chickpea, garnished with curry leaves and cashew nuts.
Kara Boondi is a traditional Indian snacks made with
• Rice flour
• Chickpea flour
• Roasted peanuts
• Turmeric powder
• Red chilli powder
• Edible vegetable oil
• Roasted curry leaves
• Roasted cashew nuts
Kara Boondi is just not a tasty alternative to modern day fast foods but also healthier.
• Chickpea is rich in fibre and a bowl of cooked chickpea can fulfil almost 20% of the protein requirement of the body.
• Rice flour is also rich in fibre, gluten free and helps to maintain good liver health.
• Besides a special flavour, curry leaves enable good heart function as rich in carbohydrates, calcium and phosphorous.
This packet of Kara Boondi is
• Easily digestible as made from high quality ingredients.
• Each Boondi maintains an equal consistency and hence is crispy and crunchy.
• Do not contain any extra oil as the fried Boondi are placed for considerable amount of time on a kitchen towel.
• Available in both small and large packets of 500g, 1kg and 2kg.
Kara Boondi can be relished in various ways.
• Have Kara Boondi with a steaming hot cup of masala chai to enjoy its real taste.
• Use it to prepare Boondi raita as this tastes better than plain Boondi.
• Add sev to this preparation to give it a taste of chaat.
• Store these in an air tight contain the to retain the crispness for a long time span.
Shelf Life : 30 days
Product Id: 631429
This was my first time trying Kara Boondi! It is delicious and the perfect amount of spice. I love it very much. Thank you!