Spicy Kara Boondi, Crunchy Taste, 100% Vegetarian, Available in 500gm, 1kg & 2kg Packets
Add this savoury to Diwali sweet box or make it a companion in your evening snacks as it brings a balance between the sweets and snacks. Kara Boondi is pearl-shaped fired balls of chickpea, garnished with curry leaves and cashew nuts.
Kara Boondi is a traditional Indian snack made with
• Rice flour
• Chickpea flour
• Roasted peanuts
• Turmeric powder
• Red chilli powder
• Edible vegetable oil
• Roasted curry leaves
• Roasted cashew nuts
This packet of Kara Boondi is
• Easily digestible as made from high-quality ingredients.
• Each Boondi maintains an equal consistency and hence is crispy and crunchy.
• Do not contain any extra oil as the fried Boondi is placed for a considerable amount of time on a kitchen towel.
• Available in both small and large packets of 500g, 1kg and 2kg.
Kara Boondi can be relished in various ways.
• Have Kara Boondi with a steaming hot cup of masala chai to enjoy its real taste.
• Use it to prepare Boondi raita as this tastes better than plain Boondi.
• Add sev to this preparation to give it a taste of chaat.
• Store these in an air tight contain the to retain the crispness for a long time span.
Shelf Life : 30 days
Product Id: 631429