Vellanki Foods – Kajjikayalu, Made with Coconut & Semolina, Festive Sweet, 100% Vegetarian, Available in 500gm, 1kg & 2kg Packets
Kajjikayalu from Vellanki Foods is one of the signature cuisines from Telangana and Andhra Pradesh. The sweet dish is also known as kariyalu or garijelu at these regions. Kajjikayalu is similar to gujiya available at the northern states of India.
Kajjikayalu from Vellanki Foods is a lip smacking Indian dessert. Stuffed with coconut and sweetened khoya filling, these sweets are crunchy outside and soft inside. The sweets are made with
• Refined flour
Kajjikayalu from Vellanki Foods is a good alternative to street snacks because Vellanki Foods uses desi ghee and best in class ingredients to prepare the sweet.
• Desi ghee is considered to be a source of digestive fats. It is known to add glow to the skin and hair.
• Jaggery is known to be a detox. It is rich in antioxidants and minerals. This food item is known to build a strong immune system.
• Semolina is filled with healthy carbohydrates. It is rich in iron which is known to boost blood circulation.
Vellanki Foods is a brand sweet maker from Hyderabad. Kajjikayalu from this confectionary sell like hot cakes during the festivities of Pongal, Diwali and Sankranthi. The sweets
• Come with a shelf life of 7 days.
• Are available in 500gm, 1kg & 2kg packets.
• Are 100% vegetarian and can be served during pooja occasions.
• Are made fresh and packaged after receiving the order.
Keep these deep fried snacks crunchy and tasty for a long time span by following the below tips.
• Store in an airtight container.
• Do not refrigerate; keep at a cool and dry place.
Shelf Life: 7 Days
No Of. Pieces : 18 Approx.
Product Id: 784981