Scarlet Gourd Pickle / Dondakaya Pickle, Made with Lauki, Andhra Special Pickle Recipe, 100% Vegetarian, Available in 250gm – 2kg Pack
Scarlet gourd pickle or lauki ka achaar is a delectable pickle recipe. This special achaar is specially made at Andhra Pradesh. This pickle is a modern version of okra bhindi achaar.
Dondakaya pickle can be served in all seasons as scarlet gourd is a coolant while the combination of ginger, green chillies and spices generates heat, thus creating a balance.
• Green chillies
• Mustard seeds
• Red chilli powder
• Edible mustard oil
• Scarlet gourd pieces
Scarlet gourd is good for health but kids avoid it generally due to its as blunt taste. This delicious pickle recipe can be a great way to feed your loved ones this highly nutritious vegetable.
• Lauki or scarlet gourd boosts apetitie and may even provide relief from constipation related issues.
• Ginger boosts energy and warmth in the body.
• Green chillies are rich in antioxidants and soothes the respiratory system.
• Mustard seeds is a Ayurveda herb which might help to reduce the severity of asthma attacks.
This pack of scarlet gourd pickle is made in the traditional homemade way. It is a perfect match with any Indian thali; roti, parantha, dosa, utthapam, pongal or rice. This pack of scarlet gourd pickle is
• Has a shelf life of 2 months.
• Made with farm fresh scarlet gourd.
• 100% vegetarian and can be served during festivities.
• Available in 250gm, 500gm, 1kg & 2kg packs.
Ensure that this scarlet gourd pickle remains fresh and tasty for a long time span by following the below tips.
• Store in an airtight glass jar.
• Refrigerate or store at a cool and dry place.
• Always scoop out the pickle with a spoon or dry hands.
Scarlet gourd pickle is a modern version of okra bhindi aachaar. I served it to my US friends and they loved its taste.