Karapu Sakinalu / Rice Flour Sakinalu:
This traditional Telangana snacks item is a must during Makara Sankranthi. Large quantity of rich is produced at Andhra Pradesh and hence there are lot of snacks which are made from raw rice, like Karapu Sakinalu. Making this South Indian delicacy is a time consuming process and now you can save this time by getting this packet of Karapu Sakinalu right at your home.
This lip smacking Indian snacks is made with simple ingredients which are mostly used in India.
• Raw rice
• Sesame seeds
• Ajwain seeds
As made with simple ingredients, Karapu Sakinalu is easy to digest. Also, this evening snacks has other health benefits like
• Rice provides instant energy and can help in proper regulation of blood sugar levels.
• Sesame seeds is good for heart and has the ability to lower cholesterol levels.
• Ajwain or carom seeds helps in digestion. These are also good for skin, hair and health.
This packet of Karapu Sakinalu reflects the rich culture and heritage of Andhra Pradesh.
• Completely vegetarian and hence ideal to be used at any pooja.
• Made from high quality ingredients, giving the Karapu Sakinalu crispy and crunchy taste.
• It is available in small, medium and large packets of 500g, 1kg and 2kg.
Relish the tasty and fried Karapu Sakinalu following the below tips.
• Serve hot and relish with a cup of steaming hot tea.
• Drop the Karapu Sakinalu in hot oil and fry till light golden.
• Store these snacks in an air tight container.
Shelf Life : 30 days
Product Id: 631374
They are good!
I love spicy 'karapu' sakinalu, but I love only the ones made fresh in Telangana. Sakinalu arrived in 3 days Fresh from Vellanki Foods Hyderabad, they tasted just like homemade ones. Thank you so much
We ordered Vellanki Sakinalu at DistaCart. They were very fresh as you would buy at a local authentic store in India. The packaging was flawless. I would buy again