Kadboli / Chegodilu:
Chegodilu namkeen an Indian snacks is a specialty from Andhra Pradesh. It is also known as ring murukku or kadboli at other parts of the country.
Chegodilu is a real gem in Indian snacks. It gets its golden colour with small white speckles with
• Rice flour
• Moong dal
• Red chilly powder
It is tough to make chegodilu at home, as while some might become very thick, others might burst. These ready-made Indian fried snacks are
• Completely vegetarian and made from superior quality products with the right amount of salt.
• No artificial colours or additives are used to make these golden rings.
• Perfect in thickness and awesome in taste as made from fine quality ingredients.
• Products are sourced fresh after the order is placed. Hence the snacks are received fresh and fast.
• Available in small, medium and large packets of 500 grams, 1 kilo, and 2 kilos.
• Store in an airtight jar to keep it fresh and crispy for a long time span.
• The chegodilu has a long shelf life of 30 days.
So relish these round, thick and hollow snacks with a steaming hot cup of tea to make every evening chitchat special.
Shelf Life: 30 days
Product Id: 631435