Omapodi / Sanna Karapusa:
Missing the tangy, spicy taste of karapoosa? Also known as sev, this crispy snacks is now available right at your doorsteps.
Sev in Hindi, karapoosa in Telugu or omapadi in Tamil gets its crispy taste from
• Rice flour
• Red chilli powder
• Chickpea or besan
• Ajwain or carom seeds
This delectable sev bhujia or karapoosa is
• A completely vegetarian product, made from fine quality gram flour.
• Available in both small and large packets, which range from 500 grams to 1 kg and 2 kg.
• Not fragile and available in good packaging when stored properly.
• This sev bhujia has a long shelf life of 6 months.
• Can be sent in attractive gift packets on occasions like Sankranthi, Navaratri or Dussehra.
• Mix this simple snacks with ajwain, green chilli or garlic.
• Use green chutney or sweet chutney to transform it into a traditional Indian snack.
• Use it to make bhel puri, paapdi chaat, sev puri, and Dahi puri.
• Store karapoosa in an airtight container.
• Do not refrigerate, keep at normal room temperature.
A bring this authentic Indian namkeen home to replace junk foods with simple and tasty snacks.
Shelf Life : 30 days
Product Id: 631437