Plain Sakinalu, Sankranthi Special, 100% Vegetarian, Ready to Serve, Available in 500g-2kg packets
Another amazing snack recipe for, Telangana, Plain Sakinalu are concentric circles, deep-fried and lip-smacking. A must-have on Sankranthi, Plain Sakinalu is one of the most loved traditional snacks at Telangana and Andhra Pradesh.
Plain Sakinalu is all-natural ingredients Indian snacks. This traditional South Indian delicacy is made from
• Raw Rice
• Carom seeds (Ajwain)
• Sesame seeds (Til)
Looking for a quick South Indian snacks to serve the guests or at the wedding? Get this packet of Plain Sakinalu, filled-with-goodness.
• Handmade and hence preserves the traditional taste of Telangana.
• Perfectly made and are medium-sized, making it easy to pack and send across as gifts; buyers can even ask for gift packs with a personalized message.
• Plain Sakinalu are available already fried and thus are ready to serve.
• This packet comes with a long shelf life of a month.
Enhance the tempting flavour of Plain Sakinalu following the below tips.
• Munch the Sakinalu dipped in tomato or mango pickle.
• The sakinalu should be stored in an airtight container to maintain crispness.
• Ensure that the container is completely dry so that the crunchy taste is not spoiled.
Sending Plain Sakinalu to the groom’s family is a mandatory ritual at Telangana weddings. This packet of authentic snacks can easily relieve you of the strain of preparing it at home, without compromising on the taste.
Shelf Life: 30 days
Product Id: 631372