Vellanki Foods - Paper Sweet(Dry fruit) / Pootharekulu with sugar, Made with Rice Flour, 100% Vegetarian, Andhra Special, Available in 3kg Packets
Paper sweet or pootharekulu is a specialty from the eastern banks of Godavari, mainly from the hamlet of Atreyapuram. This sweet resembles wafers and comes with a delectable stuffing. Paper sweet was generally distributed by royal families to common masses during festivities.
The paper sweet from Vellanki Foods is a mouth-melting sweet recipe. The sweet gets its unique flavour, delicacy and superfine look from the following ingredients.
• Rice flour
Vellanki Foods are popular for their paper sweets. The sweets can be served on special occasions or send as gifts on Diwali or Raksha Bandhan. The paper sweets from this brand sweet maker
• Comes with a shelf life of 15 days.
• Are available in attractive sweet boxes.
• Are available in 3kg sweet packets.
• Do not contain any artificial flavours or preservatives.
• It can be sent to the recipient address with a personalised message.
• Are complete vegetarian and can be served during the festive season.
• They are individually packed and ensure that these do not break while travelling.
Keep these Indian wafers fresh and tasty for a long time span by following the below tips.
• Store in an airtight container.
• You can refrigerate the sweets.
Product Id: 807503