Vellanki Foods - Paper Sweet(Dry fruit) / Pootharekulu with sugar, Made with Rice Flour, 100% Vegetarian, Andhra Special, Available in 500gm, 1kg & 2kg Packets
Paper sweet or pootharekulu is a specialty from the eastern banks of Godavari, mainly from the hamlet of Atreyapuram. This sweet resembles wafers and comes with a delectable stuffing. Paper sweet was generally distributed by royal families to common masses during festivities.
The paper sweet from Vellanki Foods is a mouth melting sweet recipe. The sweet gets its unique flavour, delicacy and super fine look from the following ingredients.
• Rice flour
Besides savouring the rich taste of paper sweets, boost your health with the nutritional value of the pure ingredients used in these.
• Vellanki Foods use desi ghee to make its sweets. This kind of ghee is rich in vitamins, minerals and protein.
• Fine quality rich flour is used to make these sweets. Rice flour is highly beneficial as it contains lot of fibre. It helps to maintain proper liver function and is also considered to be a great gluten free option.
Vellanki Foods are popular for their paper sweets. The sweets can be served on special occasions or send as gifts on Diwali or Raksha Bandhan. The paper sweets from this brand sweet maker
• Comes with a shelf life of 15 days.
• Are available in attractive sweet boxes.
• Are available in 500gm, 1kg and 2kg sweet packets.
• Do not contain any artificial flavours or preservatives.
• Can be sent to the recipient address with a personalised message.
• Are complete vegetarian and can be served during the festive season.
• Are individually packed and ensure that these do not break while travelling.
Keep these Indian wafers fresh and tasty for a long time span by following the below tips.
• Store in an airtight container.
• You can refrigerate the sweets.
Product Id: 807503