Vellanki Foods - Kova Kajjikayalu, Filled with Coconut and Jaggery, Andhra Special, 100% Vegetarian, Available in 500gm, 1kg & 2kg Packets
Vellanki Foods Kova Kajjikayalu is a South Indian delicacy. This sweet dish comes with a brilliant colour combination of brown and milky white. These sweets are perfect to be served on pooja occasions like Diwali, Navratri, Holi and even on weddings.
Kova Kajjikayalu is a traditional Andhra sweet. The sweet is completely round in shape and stuffed with a yummy filling. Fresh jaggery is blended with jaggery to make the filling.
Vellanki Foods Kova Kajjikayalu is just not mouthwatering in taste but also comes with the goodness of best in class ingredients. Feed your loved ones with these favourite and healthy sweets.
• Milk is filled with calcium. It strengthens bones, muscles and teeth.
• Jaggery is considered to be a detox. It may also help to cleanse the liver.
• Coconut is a storehouse of iron, calcium, selenium and minerals.
Vellanki Foods is a brand sweet maker from Andhra Pradesh. Kova Kajjikayalu from Vellanki is so special because of the following reasons.
• 100% vegetarian.
• Shelf life of 7 days.
• Available in 500gm, 1kg and 2kg packets.
• Best class ingredients and desi ghee is used to prepare the sweets.
• Prepared and packed fresh after receiving the order.
• Prepared in a hygienic environment and ingredients are not touched with bare hands.
Kova Kajjikayalu stays fresh and tasty for a long time span if the following steps are followed.
• Refrigerate the sweets.
• Store in an airtight container.
Shelf Life: 7 Days
No Of. Pieces : 22 Approx.
Product Id: 773820