Vellanki Foods - Gavvalu (Sweet) / Sweet Shells, Made with 100% Vegetarian, Available in 500gm, 1kg & 2kg Packets
Gavvalu which means sheep in Telugu, is one of the unique sweets from Andhra Pradesh. With a crispy outside and soft inside, the Gavvalu is truly delectable on any occasion. Deep fried and dotted with crystallised sugar, these sweets are relished equally by adults and children.
These sweets have a subtle doughy taste. These sweets are light on stomach and can be eaten as snacks during festivities. These sugary and crispy gavvalu are made with
• All purpose flour
• Edible vegetable oil
Vellanki Foods is a brand name in the confectionery market of the country. Gavvalu is a traditional sweet recipe and so special during Indian festivals due to the following reasons.
• 100% vegetarian.
• Prepared under hygienic conditions.
• It comes with a long shelf life of 15 days.
• Available in 500gm, 1kg & 2kg packets.
• Ingredients are not touched with bare hands.
• They are small and compact in shape, so easy to carry while travelling.
Keep these candy sweets fresh and crunchy for a long time span by following the below tips.
• Do not refrigerate.
• Store at a cool and dry place.
• Keep in an airtight container.
Product Id: 806296