Pulla Reddy Badusha : 500 Gm , 1 Kg , 2 Kg
Sweets are an inevitable part of Indian tradition and any religious festival is incomplete without desserts. Badhusha is another lip smacking sweet in the platter of Indian desserts. These are flaky, round shaped sweets with a bright, golden hue. While North Indians call it as balusahi, in South India it is known as badhusha or badhshah.
Badhusha or glazed donuts are soft, crunchy and with a layered texture. These are made from
• Sugar syrup
• Baking powder
• All purpose flour
• Cardamom powder
• Ghee/ clarified butter
Badhusha is mild in sweetness and hence best for people who prefer less sugar intake.
G. pulla Reddy is a known name in the sweet making industry. The badhusha prepared in their kitchen is unique by
• Maintaining a perfect consistency of sugar syrup to give a balanced texture to the badhusha.
• Melts in mouth instantly leaving an exotic sweetness and freshness of cardamom.
• Garnish with few chopped chases nuts to enhance the taste of badhusha.
• Do not refrigerate and keep at room temperature.
• Store these in a clean, air tight container.
Moist and flaky inside and crunchy outside, badhusha is a perfect treat to your taste buds on festive occasions like Diwali.
Shelf Life : 7 Days
Pieces Per (1Kg) - 20 Approx.
Disclaimer: The product is guaranteed to be 100% genuine. Product images are for illustrative purposes only. Images/packaging/ labels may vary from time to time due to changes made by the manufacturer's manufacturing batch and location. The product description is for information purposes only and may contain additional ingredients.
Product Id: 368307