G.Pulla Reddy Arisalu, Indian Pan Fried Sankranthi Sweets, Andhra Special, 100% Vegetarian, 500gm/1kg/2kg
Arisalu is another festival special sweet from Andhra Pradesh/ Telangana, served on Makar Sankranthi and at weddings. These sweets are flat molasses cookies with a dark texture, dotted with sesame seeds.
G.Pulla Reddy Arisalu brings home the traditional crispy taste of Telanga/ Andhra special Arisalu. These lip smacking crunchy arisalu are made from
• Rice flour
• Sesame seeds
• Cardamom powder
Arisalu is a perfect concoction of sweetness and health. It
• Jaggery clears the body of toxins and can also boost the immunity of the body.
• Coconut boosts energy and can also help in improving digestive health.
• Sesame seeds are rich source of protein and are known to be good for the hair.
G. Pulla Reddy is a brand sweet maker of Hyderabad. Arisalu is a special recipe from their kitchen bearing the traditional taste of the sweet.
• Has a shelf life of 10 days after unpacking.
• These sweets are made with fine quality ingredients and preserves the homemade taste.
G.Pulla Reddy Arisalu are available in a sealed packet and after unpacking can stay well for a long time when the following tips are followed.
• Store in an airtight container.
• Keep at a cool and dry place.
• Heat mildly before consuming Arisalu as these taste best when hot.
Shelf Life : 15 Days
Product Id: 369133
It was great in taste and arrived fresh. Thanks to Dista Cart.
Bang on with the taste. They truly melted in my mouth
The flour inside isn’t cooked and is raw
Pulla Reddy Deep Fried Rice Flour Cake / Arisalu
good taste, on time