G.Pulla Reddy Arisalu, Indian Pan Fried Sankranthi Sweets, Andhra Special, 100% Vegetarian, 500gm/1kg/2kg
Arisalu is another festival special sweet from Andhra Pradesh/ Telangana, served on Makar Sankranthi and at weddings. These sweets are flat molasses cookies with a dark texture, dotted with sesame seeds.
G.Pulla Reddy Arisalu brings home the traditional crispy taste of Telanga/ Andhra special Arisalu. These lip smacking crunchy arisalu are made from
• Rice flour
• Sesame seeds
• Cardamom powder
Arisalu is a perfect concoction of sweetness and health. It
• Jaggery clears the body of toxins and can also boost the immunity of the body.
• Coconut boosts energy and can also help in improving digestive health.
• Sesame seeds are rich source of protein and are known to be good for the hair.
G. Pulla Reddy is a brand sweet maker of Hyderabad. Arisalu is a special recipe from their kitchen bearing the traditional taste of the sweet.
• These sweets are made with fine quality ingredients and preserves the homemade taste.
G.Pulla Reddy Arisalu are available in a sealed packet and after unpacking can stay well for a long time when the following tips are followed.
• Store in an airtight container.
• Keep at a cool and dry place.
• Heat mildly before consuming Arisalu as these taste best when hot.
Shelf Life : 5 Days
Pieces Per(1Kg) - 20 Approx.
Product Id: 369133