Badam katli or burfi is one of the traditional Indian delicacies. This Indian dessert has a special place in Indian festivities and celebrations as these are dry sweet items and can be gift packed. These sweets are generally prepared during Diwali, Navaratri and Ganesh Chaturthi.
• Liquid glucose
Badam katli is a healthy sweet to try out. The ingredients consist of
• Almonds have an impressive nutrition level providing the body with fibre, protein, fat, manganese and magnesium.
• Almonds are strong defenders against cancer and ageing process.
• Almond nuts contain high levels of vitamin E which is good for the heart.
• Almonds are suggested to diabetic patients as these contain lower levels of carbohydrates.
• On the other hand, the milk content of the badam katli provides the required amount of calcium to the body, which is needed to strengthen the bones.
• Sugar and liquid glucose of the Badam katli is a rich source of energy.
G. Pulla Reddy is a brand name in the Indian sweet market. The badam katli from this brand sweet maker retains the authentic taste of homemade recipes.
• Badam katli from G. Pulla Reddy are thin with balanced amount of sugar, making these soft and smooth.
• The use of high quality almonds and fresh milk ensures that the Badam katli remain fresh and tasty for a long time.
• Also, the gift packs are available in different weights of 500 grams, 1 and 2 kilos.
• The gift packets are aesthetically crafted and personalised messages can be added.
• Badam katli should be stored in an air tight jar.
• These should be refrigerated to provide a longer shelf life.
Shelf Life : 7 Days
Pieces Per ( 1Kg) - 25 Approx.
Product Id: 368313