Diwali, Navaratri, Raksha Bandhan, Indian wedding or engagement, any festival or celebration is incomplete without this popular Indian sweet, laddu. But this North Indian confectionary item is generally made from boondi. G. Pulla Reddy brings a different flavour in the sweet market with this dry fruit laddu.
• Cashew nuts
• Sesame seeds
this is a completely vegetarian recipe with a rich flavour.
Just do not entice your loved ones with the combined flavour of ghee, dry fruits and sweets but also help them get a good health by treating them with dry fruit laddu from G. Pallu Reddy.
• Dry fruits help in weight management.
• Keeps cholesterol under control.
• Keeps weight under control.
• The minerals and proteins stored in the dry fruits repair damaged cells and
• Helps to get a glowing skin.
So be it any occasion, G. Pulla Reddy dry fruit laddu proves to be the most craved for sweet as
• It is made from best quality dry fruits.
• Uses less amount of ghee and sugar.
• Is available in attractive gift packets of 500 grams, 1 kilo and 2 kilo.
Due fruit laddu from G. Pulla Reddy have a long shelf life if
• Stored in air tight containers.
• Kept under normal temperature.
Shelf Life : 15 Days
Product Id: 368295
I think everyone is the fan of the dryfruits,then this dryfruit laddu is the best to have it in yummy way.Dry fruits consumes of less ghee but not in taste.While Iam eating I had an experience of tasting everydryfruit and it is so sweet