G.Pulla Reddy Soan Patti, 100% Vegetarian, Hyderabad Special, Crispy Dessert Recipe, Available in 500gm, 1kg & 2kg Packets
Soan Patti from Pulla Reddy is a traditional Indian sweet delicacy from the southern part of the country, from Andhra Pradesh. It is a mouthwatering sweet made from whipped cream. This adds to the spongy and creamy texture to the filling, while the exterior appears caramel brown as fried in ghee.
• The sweets can be sent directly to the recipient’s address
• Are ideal for gifting loved ones during festive occasions or celebrations in the family.
• Comes with a shelf life of 7 days.
• The Soan Patti from G. Pulla Reddy are available in 500 gm, 1 kg and 2 kg packs.
The lip-smacking sweet is prepared with the below ingredients:
• Refined wheat flour
• Heavy whipping cream
Retain the freshness and taste of the Soan Patti from Pulla Reddy for a long time span by following the below tips.
• Store the sweets in a cool and dry place.
• Do not refrigerate the Soan Patti; moisture can spoil the crispness of the sweets.
• Keep the sweets in an airtight jar.
Shelf life: 7 Days
Pieces Per(Kg) - 25 Approx.
Disclaimer: The product is guaranteed to be 100% genuine. Product images are for illustrative purposes only. Images/packaging/ labels may vary from time to time due to changes made by the manufacturer's manufacturing batch and location. The product description is for information purposes only and may contain additional ingredients.
Product Id: 369121