G.Pulla Reddy Soan Patti, 100% Vegetarian, Hyderabad Special, Crispy Dessert Recipe, Available in 500gm, 1kg & 2kg Packets
Soan Patti from Pulla Reddy is a traditional Indian sweet delicacy from the southern part of the country, from Andhra Pradesh. It is a mouthwatering sweet made from whipped cream. This adds to the spongy and creamy texture to the filling, while the exterior appears caramel brown as fried in ghee.
• The sweets can be sent directly to the recipient’s address
• Are ideal for gifting loved ones during festive occasions or celebrations in the family.
• Comes with a shelf life of 7 days.
• The Soan Patti from G. Pulla Reddy are available in 500 gm, 1 kg and 2 kg packs.
The lip-smacking sweet is prepared with the below ingredients:
• Refined wheat flour
• Heavy whipping cream
Retain the freshness and taste of the Soan Patti from Pulla Reddy for a long time span by following the below tips.
• Store the sweets in a cool and dry place.
• Do not refrigerate the Soan Patti; moisture can spoil the crispness of the sweets.
• Keep the sweets in an airtight jar.
Shelf life: 7 Days
Pieces Per(Kg) - 25 Approx.
Product Id: 369121