Avn Ayurveda Panchanimbadi Gulika: 90 Tablets
Avn Ayurveda Panchanimbadi Gulika is ayurvedic herbal tablet.
Made from rich collection of natural and herbal ingredient, this package is made from:
· Nimba panchanga (whole plant of Azadirachta indica / Neem),
· Guduchi(Tinospora cordifolia / Giloya),
· Bakuchi (Psoralya corylifolia),
· Hareetaki (Terminalia Chebula),
· Pushkaramoola (Inula racemosa),
· Indrayava (Holarrhena antidysenterica),
· Haridra (Turmeric / Curcuma longa),
· Darvi (Berberis aristata),
· Maricha (Piper nigrum),
· Gokshura (Tribulus terrestris),
· Musali (Curculigo orchioides)
· Brahmi (Bacopa monnieri)
· Bhallataka (Semicarpus anacardium),
· Shunti (Ginger / Zingiber officinale),
· Chitraka (Plumbago zeylanica),
· Aragwadha (Cassia fistula),
· Loha bhasma,
· Amla (Emblica officinalis), Sita (sugar)
· Vibhitaki (terminalia bellerica)
· Pippali (Piper longum),
· Vidanga (Embelia ribes) and
· Nimba (Neem),
· Karanja (Pongamia glabra),
· Khadira (Acacia catechu)
How to Use :
1 to 2 tablets two or three times in a day or as suggested by the doctor.
Note: May contain additional ingredients. The product description is for information purpose only and it is always better to consume/use products after reading the labels on the products or prescribed by the physician.
Legal Disclaimer: Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
Product ID: 1945436