Buy Ayurvedic and Herbal Face Bleach At Best Prices Online On Distacart:
Were you born with naturally clean and clear skin that became home to dullness, pigmentation, and blackheads due to exposure to dirt and pollution? Guess what, you are not the only one. Exposed parts of the skin get affected the most by dust and pollution. It is especially true for your face as it is more sensitive and delicate. This is when skin-lightening products like bleach cream for the face come into the picture. Over the years, face bleach has emerged as one of the most popular skincare choices.
Benefits Of Face Bleach:
- Lightens skin tone
- Lightens facial hair
- Adds glow to the face
- Helps in getting rid of blemishes and blackheads
- Fades tan marks
- Evens skin
- Aids hassle-free and painless beauty regime
How To Bleach Your Face At Home?
Bleaching your face at home is an absolutely easy and hassle-free process. You need to order the best skin bleaching cream for your skin from Distacart and do a patch test to get started. Follow the step-by-step guide provided below to get the best bleaching experience at home.
- Clean your face to remove any dirt, oil, or makeup.
- Tie your hair and use a band to prevent hair bleaching.
- Make a uniform paste by mixing the activated powder and bleaching cream (read the instructions written on the box for better understanding)
- Apply a small portion of the mixture, preferably on the leg, for 5 minutes to do a patch test and rule out allergy possibilities.
- After the patch test, apply the paste evenly to your face covering all the facial hair. Do not massage or rub the bleach paste.
- Leave for the specified time mentioned in the box.
- Remove the paste with a spatula.
- Use a damp towel to wipe your face.
- Apply a toner and moisturizer to soothe the skin.
- Use a generous amount of sunscreen to avoid skin damage from sun exposure.
Things To Consider:
Although bleach is one of the best skin whitening products, using it regularly can cause skin thinning, patchy skin, redness, and acne breakouts. You should at least keep a gap of six to eight weeks between your bleach sessions and do a patch test every time. Assess your skin type and choose the best face bleach option from Distacart accordingly.
Face Bleach FAQ’s:
1. Is bleaching good for the face?
Yes, bleaching reduces blemishes, fades acne marks, and provides an even-toned skin.
2. Is it safe to bleach your face?
Yes, it is safe to bleach your face as long as you do a patch test and keep a gap of six to eight weeks between your bleaching sessions.
3. Is skin bleaching permanent?
No, the results of skin bleaching usually fade away within 20-30 days.
4. How to bleach your face with gold?
You can avail gold bleaches from Distacart. Follow the instructions on the box to bleach your face with gold.