Dadu's - Ajmeeri Kalakhand, Made with Caramelised Milk, 100% Vegetarian, Available in 500gm & 1kg Packets
Dadu’s Ajmeeri Kalakhand is an awesomely tasty sweet dish. This sweet is soft, moist and light brown in texture. The sweets can be served on Holi, Sankranthi, Diwali or Raksha Bandhan. Ajmeeri Kalakhand is a famous, rectangle-shaped Rajasthani sweet.
Dadu’s Ajmeeri Kalakhand is a milk-based sweet item. It is tender and delicious in taste. The caramelized milk with ghee oozing out of it makes Kalakhand a loved Indian dessert. The sweets are made with
• Cardamom powder
Dadu’s is a renowned sweet maker from Hyderabad. Get the authentic taste of North Indian Kalakhand from this South Indian confectionary house. The sweets are so special because
• Comes with a shelf life of 7 days.
• Available in 500gm and 1kg packets.
• Are prepared with the best quality ingredients.
• 100% vegetarian and thus can be served during pooja.
• This is not a fragile sweet and so can be sent long distances with ease.
• The products are made fresh and packed after the order is received.
• Are prepared in hygienic conditions and the components are not touched with bare hands.
Ajmeeri Kalakhand can stay fresh and tasty for a long time span if the following tips are followed.
• Refrigerate the sweets or store in a cool and dry place.
• Keep the sweets in an airtight container.
Product Id: 854563