Dadu's - Ajmeeri Kalakhand, Made with Caramelised Milk, 100% Vegetarian, Available in 500gm & 1kg Packets
Dadu’s Ajmeeri Kalakhand is a awesomely tasty sweet dish. This sweet is soft, moist and light brown in texture. The sweets can be served on Holi, Sankranthi, Diwali or Raksha Bandhan. Ajmeeri Kalakhand is a famous, rectangle shaped Rajastjani sweet.
Dadu’s Ajmeeri Kalakhand is a milk based sweet item. It is tender and delicious in taste. The caramelised milk with ghee oozing out of it makes Kalakhand a loved Indian dessert. The sweets are made with
• Cardamom powder
Ajmeeri Kalakhand is a delight on festive occasions for both sweet and non- sweet lovers. This is a diabetic friendly sweet as very less amount of sugar is used in it.
• Milk is rich in calcium. So it is believed that milk strengthens bones and the immune system.
• Ghee is known to enable weight loss. It is also rich in butyrate acid and may have some anti- inflammatory effects.
Dadu’s is a renowned sweet maker from Hyderabad. Get the authentic taste of North Indian Kalakhand from this South Indian confectionary house. The sweets are so special because
• Comes with a shelf life of 7 days.
• Available in 500gm and 1kg packets.
• Are prepared with best quality ingredients.
• 100% vegetarian and thus can be served during pooja.
• This is not a fragile sweet and so can be sent long distances with ease.
• The products are made fresh and packed after the order is received.
• Are prepared in hygienic conditions and the components are not touched with bare hands.
Ajmeeri Kalakhand can stay fresh and tasty for a long time span if the following tips are followed.
• Refrigerate the sweets or store at a cool and dry place.
• Keep the sweets in an airtight container.
Product Id: 854563
Dadu's - Ajmeeri Kalakhand