Dadu's - Badam Pista Pan, Made with Almonds & Pistachios, Bettle/ Pan Shaped, 100% Vegetarian, Available in 500gm & 1kgPacket
This green and yellow coloured, unique shaped Badam Pista Pan from Dadu’s Mitahi Vatika is a great option to treat your family members and friends. This traditional sweet can be served in any occasion. Raksha Bandhan or Diwali, Marriage or House warming party this sweet will defiantly bring that extra charm to your event.
This 100% vegetarian sweet is made with the following ingredients
• Permitted food colours
Dadu’s Mithai Vatika is famous for the quality sweets across India. This Badam Pista Pan has also maintained the standard.
• Ghee is a well known healing food.
• For an improved digestion system Ghee is always advisable.
• Apart from skin care Saffron also acts as an anti-cancer element.
• Pistachios are filled with nutrients like fiber, protein, carbs, vitamins and minerals.
• High in antioxidants Pistachios reduces the risk of heart disease.
The attractive colours and the shape has made this sweet a favourite one among the kids.
• As the name suggest this sweet is made exactly in the shape of a betel leaf or Pan Patta.
• Permitted food colours have given that stunning look which makes this sweet more appealing.
• This sweet is available in two different packs, 500 gm and 1 kg.
• This dessert comes with a shelf life of 10 days.
• Gift wrapping, personalised message and direct delivery to the recipient’s address are also available.
Follow some simple steps to store this yummy dessert for a while.
• Keep this mouth-watering sweet at normal room temperature.
• You can store this inside an air tight container.
Product Id: 861379