Dadu's – Suryakala, Sugar dipped sweets, Festive Special, 100% Vegetarian, Available in 500gm & 1kg Packets
Hereis another delicious dessert from the house of Dadu, Suryakala.This sweet is very popular among kids. Due to the shape, this has been named as Suryakala. At some places, this sweet is also known as Chandrakala. Circular in shape and deep brown in colour, the sweets are an ultimate delicacy.
The sweets come with a soft filling and a crispy outer layer. The shreds of nuts over the sweet gives a nutty flavour to the sweet dish. The sweets are made with
· Baking soda
· Flour / Maida
· Cardamom Powder
Dadu’s Mithai Vatika is a renowned sweet maker from Hyderabad. Be it Diwali, Bhaiya Dhuj or Raksha Bandhan, bring this sweet home to make your loved ones happy. The sweets are so special because these sweets
· Come with a shelf life of 7 days.
· Are available in 500 gm and 1 kg sweet boxes.
· Are 100% vegetarian and can be served during pooja occasions.
· Buyers can opt for gift packaging, personalised messages and direct delivery to their loved ones.
Now you know all the health benefits of your favourite sweet, so have this sweet with a smile. Just follow a few simple steps to store this yummy item for a while.
· Use an airtight container to store this.
· Refrigerate the sweets for a long shelf life.
· Just warm the sweets as these taste amazing when eaten hot.
Product Id: 863270