Karachi Badam Pista Biscuits, Made with Fresh & Fine Almonds & Pistachios, 100% Vegetarian, 400gm
Equally popular from past 60 years, Karachi Bakery badam pista biscuits make the evening of every Indian. Gift them on Diwali, anniversaries, get togethers and birthdays or just refresh yourself with a hot cup of tea and crispy crunchy biscuits at evenings.
The Karachi Bakery Badam Pista biscuits are mouth melting. The softness of biscuits with the occasional chewiness of nuts comes from
• Milk solids
• Real saffron
• Refined wheat flour
• Edible vegetable oil
• Permitted synthetic food colour.
Karachi Bakery badam pista biscuits are just not good to the taste buds but also filled with health.
• Saffron is known to boost memory power and also is considered good for the heart.
• Pistachios are rich in healthy fats, fibre, protein and antioxidants.
• Almonds are known to lower blood sugar levels, keep blood pressure under control and lower cholesterol levels.
• Cardamom is a herb which is known to reduce digestive problems and liver related issues.
Karachi Bakery combines classic Indian ingredients with the newest of technology to produce a unique taste in badam biscuits. These biscuits are considered to be icon of Hyderabad. The Karachi Bakery badam pista biscuits are
• Available in 400gm packet.
• Come with a long shelf life of 6 months.
• Completely vegetarian and suitable to be served on pooja occasions.
• Available in attractive gift wraps which come with personalised messages.
Karachi Bakery biscuits stay fresh and eatable for a long time when
• Stored in airtight containers.
• Kept at a cool and dry place; do not refrigerate.
Product Id: 368654